activemq-users mailing list archives

From Theo Bot <theo....@proxy.nl>
Subject Re: Java 5 jar files
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:00:24 GMT
Dejan,

I want to create a JMS connection between my IBM Tivoli Netcool/Impact,
which runs on the websphere server, an my ActiveMQ 5.5.0 server. Therefor I
have to import ActiveMQ client jars in to the Impact EAR file.
Could you advise me on which jars to import?

Kind regards,

Theo

--
Met vriendelijke groet,