activemq-users mailing list archives

From Theo Bot <theo....@proxy.nl>
Subject Re: Java 5 jar files
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:42:27 GMT
Dejan,

The jar loaded succesfully. When I configure the JMS datasource I added the
parameters:
JNDI Factory Initial                     :
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
JNDI Provider URL                     : rmi://192.168.1.80:1614
JMS Connection Factory Name   :queueConnectionFactory
JMS Destination Name              : tcp://192.168.1.80:61616
JMS Connection User Name       : system
JMS Connection Password         : <password>

But I get the following error:
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSourceException: Could not access
ConnectionFactory: queueConnectionFactory
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:230)
        at
com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSource.getJMSConnection(JMSDataSource.java:244)
        ... 28 more
Caused by: com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSourceException: Could not
access ConnectionFactory: queueConnectionFactory
        at
com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSource$1.call(JMSDataSource.java:224)
        at
com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSource$1.call(JMSDataSource.java:188)
        at
com.micromuse.common.util.concurrent.NamedDelegatingCallable.call(NamedDelegatingCallable.java:62)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:284)
        at
com.micromuse.common.util.concurrent.TrackingExecutor$1.run(TrackingExecutor.java:98)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queueConnectionFactory
        at
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ReadOnlyContext.lookup(ReadOnlyContext.java:235)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:363)
        at
com.micromuse.common.datasource.JMSDataSource$1.call(JMSDataSource.java:221)
        ... 8 more

I know you are not an IBM Tivoli software expert, but what is you idea?

Theo