activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Browsing and message order
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:38:04 GMT
> Does browsing alter the order of messages yet to be delivered?

I have not seen this problem before but can confirm that browsing the msgs on a queue should
be a read-only operation and not alter the order of messages on that queue.
If you could work out a JUnit test that reproduces the problem and raise a JIRA ticket, then
this would help.

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com