activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: How should I config ActiveMQ to support huge transactions?
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:38:02 GMT
Thanks a lot, I'll try to use the snap shot version!
And for better performance, I'll try to split the huge transactions.

At 2011-10-11 18:28:42,"Gary Tully" <gary.tully@gmail.com> wrote:
>you need to try a 6.5-SNAPSHOT, see:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3374
>
>2011/10/11 lzr <jswqne@163.com>:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> From time to time I need to make huge transactions(say 40KB per message and 10000
messages per transaction) to ActiveMQ, after trying all kinds of the configuration mode I
found ActiveMQ couldn't meets this need(Memory limit reached and ActiveMQ Broker doesn't work,
and then socket exception occurred).