activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@nwea.org>
Subject Re: A client is already connected to durable subscriber
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:06:51 GMT
In AMQ 5.4 (i believe) and later, the NetworkConnector has a
"suppressDuplicateTopicSubscriptions" property that you can set to
"false". Here's my configuration

<networkConnector name="myNetworkConnector"
userName="${networkConnectorUserName}"
password="${networkConnectorPassword}"
uri="static://(ssl://${Central.ServerHostname}:${central_sslPortNumber})?initialReconnectDelay=1000&amp;useExponentialBackOff=false&amp;suppressDuplicateTopicSubscriptions=false"
duplex="true"
dynamicOnly="true">
<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
<queue physicalName="my.queues.central.>"/>
<topic physicalName="my.topics.>"/>
</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
</networkConnector>

*Joe Niski*
Senior Developer - Information Services | NWEA™

PHONE 503.548.5207 | FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG <http://www.nwea.org/> | Partnering to help all kids learn™