activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Niski <joe.ni...@nwea.org>
Subject Re: Different version compatibility
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 23:44:23 GMT
i've used clients that are a minor version or two behind the server
((e.g., 5.3 client with 5.5 server) with no problems for sending and
receiving.

*Joe Niski*
Senior Developer - Information Services | NWEA™

PHONE 503.548.5207 | FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG <http://www.nwea.org/> | Partnering to help all kids learn™