activemq-users mailing list archives

From lzr <jsw...@163.com>
Subject Why does consumer has a lower performance comparing with producer?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:32:29 GMT
Hi all,

In my cases, I produces and consumes messages with big data: 40K per message, 10000 messages
produced and consumed for each exchange. For better performance I used jms.useCompression
in my connection and it did work well:
10000 messages sent in 5 seconds;
But my consumer takes about 70 seconds to receive these messages from queue (Just received,
no process to message).
How is the consumer so lower than producer? Is there any optimization to the consumer?

It's much appreciated if any suggestions!

Best regards,
Zhuran Li