activemq-users mailing list archives

From gstlouis <activ...@gregstlouis.com>
Subject Re: Problem when mixing libxml and libactivemq-cpp
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:11:58 GMT
I wanted to confirm that I'm still seeing this exact same issue. I believe
I'm using libxml2 2.7.6 and activemq-cpp 3.4.0 (on RHEL6). Whenever my
application links lactivemq-cpp, the call to xmlParseFile or xmlReadFile
causes a segfault. Removing the link to activemq-cpp causes the problem to
disappear. I haven't dug down into the sources of the two yet to see if
there are any conflicts, but I'd like to once I find the time.

FWIW, this problem will elevate from mildly irritating to extremely
aggravating in a few months, as my company frequently uses both and there
are plans to use them together in the near future.