activemq-users mailing list archives

From mhandy <matthew.ha...@nasa.gov>
Subject TraceBrokerPathPlugin
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:10:20 GMT
I'm attempting to enable the traceBrokerPathPlugin on my ActiveMQ server. I'm
using version 5.5.1. I've enabled the loggingBrokerPlugin, so I can see in
the server logs of the postProcessDispatch for my messages that the JMS
property SERVER_NAME is being inserted into my messages as I expect.
However, when my client receives those messages, the SERVER_NAME JMS
property does not exist. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem
or an idea how to resolve the issue. I'm appending the contents of my
activemq.xml file, all other files under conf are left as default

Thanks.

<beans
  xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">

    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="mhandy-dev" dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/data"
destroyApplicationContextOnStop="true">

        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">
                  <pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                    <vmCursor />
                  </pendingSubscriberPolicy>
                </policyEntry>
                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true"
memoryLimit="1mb">

                </policyEntry>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

        <managementContext>
            <managementContext createConnector="false"/>
        </managementContext>

        <persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.base}/data/kahadb"/>
        </persistenceAdapter>

		  <plugins>
			<loggingBrokerPlugin logAll="true" logConnectionEvents="false"/>
                  <timeStampingBrokerPlugin zeroExpirationOverride="1000"
ttlCeiling="60000" futureOnly="true"/>
                  <traceBrokerPathPlugin stampProperty="SERVER_NAME" />
		</plugins>

        <transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616"/>
        </transportConnectors>

    </broker>

    <import resource="jetty.xml"/>

</beans>