activemq-users mailing list archives

From cdwillie76 <chris.d.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with policyEntry from 5.3.0 -> 5.5.0
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:19:36 GMT
I have a set of policies that we used for our 5.3.0 configuration and when we
tried to use it with 5.5.0, ActiveMQ won't start. I turned up the logging
and didn't see anything to indicate what was wrong.  Should this combination
of policies work?

<policyEntry topic="xxx.yyy.zzz.>" producerFlowControl="false"
memoryLimit="20mb">
  <dispatchPolicy>
    <strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
  </dispatchPolicy>
  <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
    <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/>
  </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
  <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="500"/>
  </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
</policyEntry>

Thanks
Chris