activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Websocket from Chrome 14 not working with ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:26:35 GMT
HI,

I was trying to use ActiveMQ with Websocket over port 61614 and was able to
do so with the previous version of Websocket protocol with Chrome.

This doesnt work anymore with the latest version of Chrome (version 14+),
where they have used the updated websocket protocol with security features.

Any idea, what needs to be changed in the conf file or how I could use
Websocket over Stomp with the latest version.

I tried with the ActiveMQ Snapshot release, but it didnt work.
Kindly let me know your inputs.

Thanks
Manu