activemq-users mailing list archives

From cbenaveen <>
Subject Converting message format while doing JMS Bridging.
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:52:36 GMT
In my app, we have enabled JMS Bridging support by which we are planning to
forward topic messages from Dest-A => Dest-B and vice versa.

But the problem here is that, Dest-A deals in one format of message such as
Object Message (A custom POJO) and Dest-B deals in Text Based messages.

Now how do i convert the Object message into Text Message before the message
forwarded from Dest-A to Dest-B.

On the other side, while consuming message from Dest-B (again JMS Bridging),
i need to convert the TextMessage into ObjectMessage before putting it in
Dest-A MOM.