activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make sure a message is fully sent/transferred.
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 19:36:39 GMT
Hi,

I am using a perl consumer and for the message, building my own frame, as,

my %head;
$head{destination} = "/queue/Test.Request.Q";

$request{message} = "Test Message";
$request{sequence_no} = 1;

my $frame= Net::Stomp::Frame->new(
	{ command => "SEND", headers => \%head, body =>  to_json(\%request) });
$stmp->send_frame($frame);

After sending the frame, i am calling another process using exec( ).
It looks that sometimes, exec is called before the message is fully
transmitted.
How can I make sure the message is send/transmitted before calling the exec
process.

Let me know your inputs.

Thanks
Manu