activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Activemq Perl consumer miss messages from the queu
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:51:43 GMT
HI,

I have the setup where my consumer receives a message, unsubscribe from the
queue, process the message and starts another instance of the same
consumer.In this process, I am losing some message in between.

Is it due to the prefetch size, When the prefetch size was more, it was
loosing more messages, but when I made the prefetch size to 1, it looses
just one message.

Is there a way to avoid this, so that no message is lost.

Thanks
Manu