activemq-users mailing list archives

From <shaun.t.erick...@accenture.com>
Subject Shared directory Master/Slave - How do I tell?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 23:06:11 GMT
I've set up three AMQs in a "Shared Directory Master/Slave" configuration, on Windows.
All three are running.
I can connect to admin page for all three.
I looked in the logs, but it is not clear to me how I can tell which is the Master and which
are the slaves.

How do I tell, at any given time, which is filling which role?

Also, once we start point Producers and Consumers at this cluster, I presume I will see the
queues and messages in them, on all the queues page for each server. What if someone tries
to manipulate a queue from a slave?

Thank you, in advance, for you time.

-ste