activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer wait for next batched messages for several seconds?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:25:23 GMT
if you are acking the messages, new messages will get dispatched as
they are acknowledged. The broker trys to maintain the 1000 (which is
the default prefetch) buffered messages on a consumer.

2011/8/31 SuoNayi <suonayi2006@163.com>:
> Hi,all.After setting producerFlowControl to be false in the broker,my test which keeps
sending messages to broker  reached 7000msg/s.

> That's a good news but when I set up a message listener on one consumer.I found that
each time the consumer consumed the batched messages, default 1000,

> it will wait for the next batched messages to consume and this break takes several seconds.
Does this normally?

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com