activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random persistent messages lost
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:20:31 GMT
topic messages are only persisted to the store if there are durable
consumers/subscriptions

On 21 September 2011 11:04, Alistair Young <alistair.young@uhi.ac.uk> wrote:
> I should say, the messages go to a topic on the broker and are then routed by camel to
another topc. Would camel be dropping the messages? Would they not be logged in the kahadb
store no matter what though?

> Alistair
>

> --
> mov eax,1
> mov ebx,0
> int 80h
>

> On 21 Sep 2011, at 10:25, Alistair Young wrote:
>
>> I doubt it. In a batch of three messages sent in 2 seconds, one disappeard. Is there
a default throttle limit perhaps on the broker? But surely that would cause the producer to
error out or something?

>> Alistair Young
>> Àrd-Innleadair air Bathar-Bog
>> UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
>>

>> On 21 Sep 2011, at 09:59, Torsten Mielke wrote:
>>
>>> Any chance you can reproduce this behavior in a little JUnit test case?

They never reached the broker it would seem.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com