activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alistair.yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Random persistent messages lost
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:26:01 GMT
yep, there is a durable topic consumer waiting for them

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0

On 21 Sep 2011, at 12:20, Gary Tully wrote:

> topic messages are only persisted to the store if there are durable
> consumers/subscriptions
>
> On 21 September 2011 11:04, Alistair Young <alistair.young@uhi.ac.uk> wrote:
>> I should say, the messages go to a topic on the broker and are then routed by camel
to another topc. Would camel be dropping the messages? Would they not be logged in the kahadb
store no matter what though?

>> Alistair
>>

>> --
>> mov eax,1
>> mov ebx,0
>> int 80h
>>

>> On 21 Sep 2011, at 10:25, Alistair Young wrote:
>>
>>> I doubt it. In a batch of three messages sent in 2 seconds, one disappeard. Is
there a default throttle limit perhaps on the broker? But surely that would cause the producer
to error out or something?

>>> Alistair Young
>>> Àrd-Innleadair air Bathar-Bog
>>> UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig

disappeared. They never reached the broker it would seem.