activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Random persistent messages lost
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:02:01 GMT
What is the exact broker version used on your side?
In case its not the latest released version, can you try the latest version?

Do you set any particular headers on the Topic message in your producer?

On Sep 21, 2011, at 1:54 PM, Alistair Young wrote:

> I can't explain this at all. It's almost like the opposite of reliable messaging. At
times, almost 1 in 3 messages just disappears. No errors. The KahaDB/db-*.log show no record
of the message every arriving and yet the producer doesn't get an error.