activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Slave not replicating consumption with Pure Master Slave
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:42:06 GMT
Hi,

I just gave it a quick test here using the latest 5.5 release and there does indeed seem to
be an issue.
Was sending and consuming msgs on the master broker using a new queue and the JMX properties
got updated correctly on both master and slave.

However when sending some msgs to queue example.A which also has a Camel consumer connected,
I noticed the same problem as reported here. On the slave the Enqueue Count rises correctly
but dequeue and dispatch count remain 0. QueueSize is at EnqueueCount number, despite all
msgs being consumed already.

I further noticed the following error in the slave log:

WARN | Async error occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that
had not been registered: ID:mac.fritz.box-53812-1315495654277-4:1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a connection that had not been registered:
ID:mac.fritz.box-53812-1315495654277-4:1
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.MapTransportConnectionStateRegister.lookupConnectionState(MapTransportConnectionStateRegister.java:97)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.lookupConnectionState(TransportConnection.java:1444)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveProducer(TransportConnection.java:530)
	at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:78)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:316)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:180)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
	at org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java:218)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:98)
	at org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:36)

There seems to be a problem here.

Dan, if you have the time, could you raise a new JIRA for this problem?

Thanks,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com