activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Reply:Re: How does message acknowledge reply to broker when session is transacted?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:21:04 GMT
Gary,thanks for your quick reply.I have read source code again,session will dispatch message
to consumer with the method dispatch(Line1216).
beforeMessageIsConsumed will be invoked before messages are consumed and afterMessageIsConsumed
will be invoked after messages are consumed.
But no ackLater is not involved because session is transacted and acknowledgementMode is auto.