activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Shisei Niski <joe.ni...@nwea.org>
Subject Re: selectively enabling ProducerFlowControl
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 17:18:04 GMT
oops, i noticed a bad typo in my second block, the second policyEntry
should look like this:

<policyEntry queue="foo.bar.>" producerFlowControl="false"
memoryLimit="${baseQueueMemory}mb">
</policyEntry>

*Joe Niski*
Senior Developer - Information Services  |  NWEA™

PHONE 503.548.5207 | FAX 503.639.7873

NWEA.ORG <http://www.nwea.org/> | Partnering to help all kids learn™