activemq-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Mielke <tors...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: MySQL active/passive cluster not recovering from master power failure
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:45:29 GMT
How did you simulate such error?
I have tested JDBC master/slave in the past and killed -9 the master. The lock on the database
was released immediately and so the slave was able to take over.

Have never simulated a kernel panic though.
Do you use a default MySQL configuration?

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com