activemq-users mailing list archives

From newbieSCS <stephen.sap...@control-pt.com>
Subject Re: How Can I Build ActiveMQ-CPP dynamically (dll) on CentOS 5.3 Virtual Machine?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:29:06 GMT
Sorry for the confusion.  They don't want a windows dll, they want the .so
file.  I've already executed the ./configure/make/make install and I have
that file.  The other thing they want is a hello world program testing the
library and that links to the .so library file (preferably in Qt).

Is there a ready-made example program like that available in the
distribution?  Just curious.

Thanks for your help.