activemq-users mailing list archives

From newbieSCS <stephen.sap...@control-pt.com>
Subject How Can I Build ActiveMQ-CPP dynamically (dll) on CentOS 5.3 Virtual Machine?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:29:21 GMT
Hello,

I have been given an assignment by my supervisor to develop a method for
building the ActiveMQ CMS (ActiveMQ-CPP) dynamically (dll) using our CentOS
5.3 Virtual Machine as the environment.

I've new to this and have never built .dll library files from a linux
environment before.  Would I need to use any cross-compilers?  How can I
change the makefiles in the linux version (activemq-cpp.tar.gz) to make the
DLL in addition to the archive and shared object files?  What options can be
used with the ./configure command to cause the makefiles created to make a
DLL?

This assignment needs to be completed by Oct. 12.

Thank you in advance for your time.