activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <>
Subject GET method problems using the REST API!
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:48:04 GMT

I am kind of making some proof of concept with the REST API to send/receive
messages to/from an ActiveMQ broker.

Talking about the GET method, the HTTP client blocks until a message is
available. That's fine so far, but the problem rises when I send several
messages to the queue. The HTTP client seems not get all the messages from
the queue, actually it misses most of them. Maybe is a setup problem but I
don't really know whats going on. If anybody have taken a look at this
before, please drop a line!!.