activemq-users mailing list archives

From suny_reddy <suneel.papin...@mettoni.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning Up ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 16:28:47 GMT
Thanks Johan,

Why I asked for clean up is, when I installed ActiveMQ fresh and checked for
CPU utilization, java took <10% of CPU. So I am not sure what caused Javato
take >50% always with first installation.

Yes, as you said if I remove 'data' folder, it works, but for this I need to
stop ActiveMQ and then remove. Is there anyway to instruct ActiveMQ to clean
if it has anything is taking more CPU cycles.

More over, if you throw some info on what is causing java to take more than
50% of CPU, that would be more helpful.

Thanks & Regards
Suneel