activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <clco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: selectively enabling ProducerFlowControl
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 03:50:13 GMT
Yes, it will disable the produce flow control for those queues that start with the foo.bar
pattern.  If you add another pattern like foo.bar.more.> with producer flow control set
to true then those queues that start with this prefix will have producer flow control enabled.

You can confirm this by opening the jconsole and looking at the attributes of the queue/topics.
One of the attributes is the producer flow control.

--Claudio