activemq-users mailing list archives

From wglass <wgl...@glass-husain.com>
Subject Re: slow speed sending message
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 00:08:54 GMT
Thanks for the tip.  I didn't have JMX on when it slowed down.  I've turned
it on now and am waiting to see if it happened again.

Question - am I right in understanding that flow control will turn on
automtically when the rate goes over a certain level?  Will it then shut
off?

Second question.  I have a heap dump of when this was in action.  Is there a
class I can look at with the Eclipse Memory Analyzer to figure out if this
was going on?

Another idea-- I'm using CachingConnectionFactory with 100 sessions.  What
happens if I use more than those 100 sessions?  I'm wondering if they leak
somehow.  (I use Spring's JMSTemplate, so I'd assume not, but it's a
thought).

WILL