activemq-users mailing list archives

From oseymen <ozan.sey...@tdpg.com>
Subject Re: Camel - PooledConnectionFactory or not
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:00:55 GMT
Thanks for your reply Jason!

That link you provided recommends the use of PooledConnectionFactory if I am
publishing messages - which is OK for B2 endpoint in my above example and
recommends using MessageListenerContainer for consuming messages which is
for B1 endpoint. This also correlates to an old user group reply from James
Strachan saying that PooledConnectionFactory is optimized for producing and
not for consuming.

However I can't find any examples of using MessageListenerContainer in Camel
with Spring DSL (camel.xml). Do you guys have any examples of properly
setting up the ActiveMQ queue consuming endpoint in Camel Spring DSL?

Cheers,
Ozan