activemq-users mailing list archives

From zupone <eng.marco.zun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HP-UX B.11.31 ActiveMQ boot start problem
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 12:13:31 GMT
I answer by myself because we have resolved our problem, and I think it can
be helpful for someone else: the point is that the /bin/sh shell
implementation in HP-UX seems to send a SIGHUP signal to all the process
launched by the shell itself, when it dies.

So, if you want ActiveMQ to be launched by the rc boot script you have to
add a /trap "" SIGHUP/ command to let the script mask that signal and not
foward it to the java process running ActiveMQ.