activemq-users mailing list archives

From nrichards <>
Subject Re: AMQ 5.5 non-persistent messages not processed, counted as in-flight
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:35:21 GMT
Thanks, I'll add that to the configuration.

Perhaps this should be different thread, but I'm also using a filecursor to
handle message buffering of non-persistent queue messages and have a large
number of occurrences of IO Exceptions get the DiskList, with further
messages indicating some kind of file access issue.  This is on Solaris.

A most recent example is an NPE at --
apparently as part of a File.mkdirs invocation  in the activemq
IOHelper.mkdirs (line 249).

Is this likely to be a consequence of how memory limits are set both overall
and per-destination?