activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Ivanisevic <aleksan...@ivanisevic.de>
Subject Re: where is my redelivered: header? ;)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:01:06 GMT

Eh, finally got to the bootom of this. Redelivered header is there if
the message is redelivered from the queue, but not if redelivered from
a topic.

I really can't remember if i was testing redelivered: headers before
with queues or topics, but isn't it logical that they should be there
for topics too?

here is an example, the message is the same except the destination
changed from /topic/ to /queue/

queue:

>  nc localhost 61613 -i 1 < /tmp/stomp-subscribe-queue
CONNECTED
session:test

MESSAGE
redelivered:true
message-id:ID:alex-52653-1314284043347-2:37:-1:1:1
destination:/queue/COMMAND.test
timestamp:1314352426036
expires:0
priority:4

asdf

topic:

>  nc localhost 61613 -i 1 < /tmp/stomp-subscribe
CONNECTED
session:test

MESSAGE
message-id:ID:alex-52653-1314284043347-2:44:-1:1:1
destination:/topic/COMMAND.test
timestamp:1314352616770
expires:0
priority:4

asdf

--
Ti si arogantan, prepotentan i peglaš vlastitu frustraciju. -- Ivan
Tišljar, hr.comp.os.linux