activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Ivanisevic <aleksan...@ivanisevic.de>
Subject where is my redelivered: header? ;)
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:50:55 GMT

since 5.4.2 at least (and in 5.5.0) I'm no longer getting redelivered:
header in redelivered messages. I'm using STOMP if that matters. Is
this a feature or a "feature"? I was using this header to do some
basic redelivery management on the client and even if i redo it at the
broker level it would still be useful to know if a message is a
redelivery or not.

How does one configure redelivery policy with STOMP, just send the
headers from http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html at
CONNECT? Is it possible to configure redelivery policy using xml on
the broker? If so, are there any examples somewhere?