activemq-users mailing list archives

From kaustubh khasnis <kaustubh.khas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection taking long time to shutdown
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:06:03 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the fix Gary, I will definitely try it out.

But I looked at the patch and it looks like the fix is more like if "at the
startup of transportconnector, if it is already running, shut it down".  I
am not sure if it will sort the problem of being stuck up at shut down.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

--Kaustubh