activemq-users mailing list archives

From kaustubh khasnis <kaustubh.khas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message consumed count at broker end per unit time
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:06:02 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I instead chose to write a broker plugin which will
keep on calculating the stats and send to a central server. The counters I
am increamenting in send method and postProcessDispatch method. somehow It
looks like messageconsumed and messagedelivered methods are not being called
at all? Do you know the reason behind this?

--Kaustubh