activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: How does prefetch work with client acknoledgements?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:15:19 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM, pwanner <pwanner@pwanner.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have also an other broker (same very simple config master/slave on SAN)
> for an other app, with a queue and only one consumer that is configured with
> Camel (see config below), and this consumer also stop consuming messages,
> thus they say stuck in the queue.

We (hopefully) had a similar issue with consumers stopping
consumption. Additionally we had a problem with connections to
localhost broker failing, with a stacktrace indicating that decoding
of the packed message failed. Therefore we switched to connect with
"...&wireFormat.cacheEnabled=false&wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=false"
in order to disable tight encoding and caching. Since we did this last
week, no more outages and oddly also the blocked consumers issue went
away. I still hope that this may have magically fixed our problems.

You might want to give this a try.

Best regards,
Martin