activemq-users mailing list archives

From "David Fischer(Gtalk)" <fischer....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker of brokers topic duplicate question
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:58:26 GMT
Thanks for replying.

Yes i have try true and false on the topic setting and still i get duplicates.

If some has a 7 broker "hub/spoke" model configuration setting it
would be awsome.

So here is more information.

does this make sense?  All 6 spoke machines have network connections
to each other.  the HUB machine is using duplexing with all machines
known.
 The reason I need a TTL larger that 1 is that if my link from hub ->
spokeA drops i still need the messages to travel from say spoka
->spokeB -> hub