activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject exit app after broker down
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:42:07 GMT
Hi all,

Im using Java Client to make a small application to catch all advisory
messages from the broker. Ive set the following connection string:

failover://(tcp://localhost:61616)

The application starts succesfully, but if I stop the broker, after a few
secons, my application exits. The last message that I could read is:

org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport
handleTransportFailure
Transport failed to tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically
reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException

If I shutdown and start the broker quickly, the application still continue
receiving data. I've set so many different connection parameters like
soTimeout, maxConnectionAttemps, but nothing works.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.