activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <>
Subject exit app after broker down
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:42:07 GMT
Hi all,

Im using Java Client to make a small application to catch all advisory
messages from the broker. Ive set the following connection string:

The application starts succesfully, but if I stop the broker, after a few
secons, my application exits. The last message that I could read is:

Transport failed to tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically
reconnect due to:

If I shutdown and start the broker quickly, the application still continue
receiving data. I've set so many different connection parameters like
soTimeout, maxConnectionAttemps, but nothing works.

Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

Óscar Pernas Plaza.