activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Per-transportconnector authentication
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:35:10 GMT
We don't have that at the moment. The closest thing there is to that is Jaas
dual plugin, which uses certificates to authenticate ssl connections and
user/pass for plain ones.

It shouldn't be hard to implement it. If you want to give it a try take a
look at current plugins

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/security

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net