activemq-users mailing list archives

From bdrhoa <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AcetiveMQ AJAX in Grail Application
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:18:38 GMT
Thanks for the input.

The plugin actually seems to work OK. I handle handle messages completely on
the server side. My problem is that I'm trying to update a jprogress bar to
show the progress of a (very) long running process. And it appears that I
must use ActiveMQ AJAX to do that. And that's what I'm trying to get to work
- ActiveMQ AJAX on the client side needs to read the queue (or topic)
created on the server side.

www.maf.org/rhoads
www.ontherhoads.org