activemq-users mailing list archives

From Keith Mann <km...@407etr.com>
Subject RE: KahaDB Master/Slave?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:25:22 GMT
Thanks, Johan. You'll be happy to hear that we've ditched the idea of Pure Master/Slave once
and for all :-)

It seems from the docs (http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb-master-slave.html) that there's
some sort of configuration using ZooKeeper that's possible; any thoughts on this?

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Edstrom [mailto:seijoed@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 11:43 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: KahaDB Master/Slave?

Same thing.
Just different persistence adapters, KahaDB is the "preferred" one, it recovers much faster.
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html

Hey Keith :)

On Aug 5, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Keith Mann wrote:

> We are developing our ActiveMQ architecture and we are hoping to understand how we might
evolve it as ActiveMQ continues to develop. Can anyone comment on the status of KahaDB Master
Slave, and/or on its benefits versus Shared File System Master Slave? I've been unable to
find much in the way of details on the subject.