activemq-users mailing list archives

From papa nagy <grossva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple activemq instances on the same server
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:44:46 GMT
"we've externalized a lot of parameter values into properties file and
use Spring's PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer in our xml"

this is what i am trying to do, unfortunately using xbean <broker> tags,
the spring placeholder are ignored. i want to run multiple "embedded"
brokers with tomcat using different ports for each instance. could you
post your broker configuration with the spring property placeholders?