activemq-users mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: New to Apollo
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:47:46 GMT
Hi,
   It seems at times the shutdown button on the web console doesn't
cause a shutdown.

My suggestion is to add it as a command to 'apollo-broker' similar to
run so it can be scripted.

Also, I notice in my app, that after 17k messages or so, my consumers
stop receiving messages.

The connection.is_connected() test is true though.

The apollo.log shows

2011-08-19 06:13:47,744 | INFO  | broker startup is taking a long time
(30553 seconds). Waiting on start virtual-host: gridwave | console |
hawtdispatch-DEFAULT-1

continuously.

When I restart my app and re-connect to the still running broker,
messages come through.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Darren