activemq-users mailing list archives

From Frank Gynnild <fr...@gynnild.com>
Subject Re: Random hang waiting to consume a message
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:43:02 GMT
Thanks a lot for your information, I really appreciate it.

I'll start retesting using these configuration changes as it seems like
NMS also supports
these properties. I'll let you all know when the results are ready.

Does anyone know of a exhaustive list of all configuration parameters
that can be tweaked on the
NMS client side (using the OpenWire protocol) and on the broker side?
Does the client side
settings always override those set on the broker side, in other words;
what determines the
effective settings?

Best regards,
Frank