activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fengming Lou <f...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Installing and configuring as VM
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:25:02 GMT
There a few ways of doing. The documentation is at:
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html

You can also use the following to config embedded broker via brokerConfig transport:
vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml

Or, together with broker for simple configurations in one uri:
http://activemq.apache.org/broker-uri.html

Fengming Lou