activemq-users mailing list archives

From Reynald Borer <reynald.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence enabled/disabled on a per-destination basis?
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 12:58:11 GMT
 Hi Dan,

Yes, that's doable, not on a destination basis, but for each message. It means that its the
client responsibility to decide whether a message should be persisted to disk by the broker
or not depending on the destination of the message.

Check Message.setJMSDeliveryMode() [1] and DeliveryMode [2] from the official JMS API documentation.

Best regards,
Reynald Borer

Links:
- [1]: http://download.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/api/javax/jms/Message.html#setJMSDeliveryMode(int)