activemq-users mailing list archives

From kureckam <mkure...@fractech.net>
Subject onMessage Threading Question
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:16:46 GMT
I have several listeners each of which I want to listen on there own thread,
but it doesn't seem to be creating separate threads.  I have one connection
which creates a session for each listener. The sessions are each created in
there own thread and within that thread for each session a consumer is
created and setMessageListener is called.  But when the message is received
in the onMessage method, the thread id is similar for different listeners. I
want to ensure that each listener is listening on its own thread, but can't
seem to get it to work.  I've tried creating individual sessions as listed
above or using individual connections with the same result. Any insight
would be appreciated.