activemq-users mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to secure only one topic
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:46:28 GMT
HI,

Is it possible to secure only one topic and rest all queues/topic will be
kept as such.

I used the activemq-security.xml file as the conf file, and have removed all
references to /queues...still then, for connecting to any queue, it needs
the log in information.

It works fine if I specify the log in credentials, but I want all queues to
be accessible by anyone without any username/password.

Is it possible and how this can be realized.

Thanks
Manu