activemq-users mailing list archives

From moismail <mohammed.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharing producer session between threads
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:20:48 GMT
Hi,

I have a multi-threaded application that sends millions of messages
continuously. If I set the number of threads to greater than 8 I get the
exception OutOfMemory or the exception too many open files. Tweaking the OS
limits and memory has helped but still activemq hangs. So I thought that I
need to share either the connection or the session object. What is the best
practice to do this? Is there an example for it?

Thanks